Friday, June 18, 2010

VACATION

I'm super excited because tomorrow I go on VACATION! YES! All I can think of Sun, Sand, and a Drink in my hand as Kenney Chesney puts it. The only thing is, I hope the water has no oil in it.

It's funny how things are. I'm currently trying to pack... Yes I'm a last minute packer. I keep finding things. It's so unusual. I CAN NEVER FIND ANYTHING FOR MY LIFE. I found my watch I have been looking for, for ages, along with my Glengarry Bhoys "Juice" CD, and I successfully found my MP3 player with charger and case. Also i found clothes I have been missing for for a few months now too. All I can think, "How could I have misplaced so many things?" Crazy I know.

I finally picked up some more of my free cupcakes I won from Frostings for the trip. They look delicious!  Downfall, my mother gave me a 24 hour stomach bug that she caught from her friend or the gym that her and her friend went to. I'm hoping I'll be fine tomorrow, or riding in a truck with 3 dogs and my sister is NOT going to be fun! Luckily I found my MP3 player right?? I can at least watch Wall-e or Wanted to pass my time!

Watch out Beach, here I come!!!

1 comment: