Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Glimmer of Hope

As i was calling back the stores that I have applied for over the past few weeks, I have had a glimmer of hope shine upon me for a few mins. I have a job interview tomorrow. It pays not so well, but it's better than nothing.

Me receiving this interview has given me hope for the future. I'm hoping I also hear back from somone at Nordstrom's. I really would love to work for them. But as for now, I will go in tomorrow and do my best. Hopefully I won't get so nervous I screw up the words that will come out of my mouth. Hopefully this glimmer of hope will turn into a great big light at the end of the tunnel for my unemployed self. As for the doubt of this place hiring me because I have a vacation coming up and my youth retreat, it hasn't gone away. It's there BIG TIME. Hopefully I can overcome that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment