Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Long Lost blog

So I started to think about this blog that I have neglected for a very very long time. And I have a new outlook on life. No longer do I vent about people. Yes I DO get mad all the time. But I just find it a waste of time now. So I am deciding to make this blog about my one true love... Chocolate and food.

 After Easter I was wonderfully blessed with an abundance of  chocolate. This holiday has to be my favorite because it has wonderful chocolate shaped as a bunny, and it just gives you an excuse to eat the entire thing in one sitting, which I have to say I do with any candy bar any time of year. This year I didn't get the hollow bunny like I usually do from my parents. It was a snap and share Hershey bunny bar...Snap and SHARE did I read the right WHAT THE HECK you serious.. Does Hershey really think people would share Chocolate... I think not.

One piece of chocolate that stood out and is absolutely amazing is the Lindt Excellence Dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. If you love salty and sweet or chocolate covered pretzels you'll love this. It is absolutely amazing! This has to be the best thing that Lindt has ever made. I took the first two sections of the bar and ate it, and I just have to save it for the last thing I eat out of my big candy pile. I just have to savor it for awhile! So go out and get some of this chocolate. Who knows how long this will last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment